[pure-silver] Print washing again

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

Well after really beginning to use the new darkroom, I realize that I have no
really good place for a vertical print washer.  A horizontal one would work
better.  That poses some different challenges.I want to be able to provide some
separation between the prints.  Likely wouldn't need to be much.

I am thinking some basic PVC frames covered with a plastic screen that I will
either just glue on or attach with some screws.  Another option would be to
make like a support something like a grill and use the PVC pipe to support the
prints and separate them

I can just rotate the prints, and likely will anyway but some form of
separation would be a real plus.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.