[pure-silver] Pre-soaking film

  • From: harry kalish <hksvk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:05:46 -0400

Quite awhile ago, Ilford stopped recommending a pre-soak because they
started building a wetting agent into their film.  But it gave me confidence
to continue the pre-soak, with the ritualistic tapping of the daylight film
tanks on a firm surface to dislodge air bubbles from the surface of the
film.

Harry