[pure-silver] Photographic Materials & Processes

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 16:54:04 +1000

I stumbled across the following lecture notes and thought they made an
interesting read. I'm not vouching for the accuracy of its contents (in fact
with the amount of information presented, there's bound to be some
mis-information) therefore "consume at your own risk".
I have no affiliation with the authors or publisher (University of
Westminster), however I certainly thought I learnt a few things.
 http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ITRG/IS/DPI/HIW/PM1.pdf
http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ITRG/IS/DPI/HIW/PM2.pdf
 regards
Peter Badcock