[pure-silver] Re: PSPE: Vortex

  • From: "Per Öhström" <perohs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:01:22 +0200

The Vortex has arrived in Sweden as well.
Beautiful!
Thank you so much, Robert.

Per

P.S. I liked your label on the back of the envelope in five languages.
In Swedish it said something like: "The photograph attract began not"
But your photograph did indeed attract me, from the very beginning. :-)
I appreciate your effort though. ;-)
And it was not bent!