[pure-silver] Re: Omega 4x5 Mania

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:10:17 -0400

On 5/1/05, Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In any event, I would suggest patience, keep your eyes
> open for a local sale, and see if you can get the rest
> of the contents of the darkroom.  The enlarger is an
> important element of the darkroom, but don't neglect
> everything else.

     I've been doing darkroom work at home now for over a year now. I
have pretty well everything except a 4x5 enlarger. I've been using a
Chromega C760 XL for most of that year. Nice enlarger, just doesn't do
4x5.

     They key will be getting the best price. Anyhow, we shall see
tonight when I go to check out this D2V. He's had it for sale for a
month and had one email. He says he also has a D3. So hopefully he'll
be desperate to rid of it.

    Thanks for all the replies.

--=20
Justin F. Knotzke