[pure-silver] <OT> Freelists humor

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:49:27 -0800

I just discovered that Freelists has a humorous side. I replied to a
freelists administration message and it went to freelists-news. Obviously
the wrong address. Here's what I got as a reply:

Your post to list 'freelists-news' could not be processed.

You are set NOPOST for this list.  Users who are set NOPOST cannot
post to the list.  This flag is usually used for disciplinary reasons.

Your post has been eaten.  It was crunchy, and tasted good with
ketchup.

You may wish to contact a list owner if you are unsure why you are
set NOPOST.

:-)

Jim