[pure-silver] Re: Nostalgia For giant size Paper.

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:07:03 GMT

Groups:
As a founder of the cheap and plenty of photo lab stuff I've discovered the
following:
1. Entry level photographers love bigger, fog is not an issue.
2. Entry level photographers like to make a lot of giant prints.
3. At first 8 x 10 is huge, then 11 x 14 etc.
4. Once the word is out that Jojo can make big prints, everyone will want to
have a big print.
5. At a certain point in time you introduce the ideal of "quality" and
non-fog..It seems to work.
While on a home visit, I noticed an 18 x 24 black and white print of a water
fall.  The uncle, a former student, made the print which he gave to his parents
who stapled it to the wall.
His nephew wanted to take the class so he could make a big print too.
Thanks,
baba from the left coast usa.

Home Refinance 3.8% FIXED
No Hidden Fees, Easy Approvals & Better Terms-Free Quotes-3.9% APR!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d4500497b322ef750st01duc