[pure-silver] New Archive for Old Pure Silver Messages

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure-Silver Free" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:39:36 -0700

I just got this message from Tim Daneliuk which I am copying to the list. RK

Hi Dick -

I'm hoping you're still subscribing to the relocated pure-silver list. I have recently been working on a new mail server and have made all the old list archives available there. If you could please let the other
P-S folk know that the archives are at:

  http://www.tundraware.com/pipermail/pure-silver/

Note that some of the dates got scrambled somehow - probably when I
reconstructed the data from several separate sources.

If you no longer subscribe, please let me know and I'll try to find
another victim.

P.S. The overview page is:

Best,
Tim Daneliuk     tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx