[pure-silver] Re: New Archive for Old Pure Silver Messages

  • From: "Rob C" <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:29:11 +0100

for offline viewing and searching of old archives ( on a PC ), then the
simplest option is to use the files and method at:

http://puresilver.snarf.net/

these are largely complete and were set up a little while after the tundraware
list went down.

The files just made available at tundraware have unix newline chars in them so
those need converting to windows and also there seems to have been email
address sanitation which seems have rendered the files useless on my PC in that
importing them only shows the first message in any month. That was after I had
converted newline chars. I couldn't load them to outlook or eudora.