[pure-silver] Re: NOW: Exposing paper was Re: POP with paper negs?

  • From: "richard l. gifford" <rlgif@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:39:26 -0600

I should have added in my discussion of Mortensen and
brilliance and  pivoting somewhere besides highlights -
I'm not a people photographer.  Yes, I think the
highlight side of the face would probably turn out to
be my area of most interest.  And I can only imagine
the result of flat lighting and expanding midtones.

Regards...  Dick Gifford