[pure-silver] Re: Mortensen's The Command to Look: A Formula for Picture Success

  • From: carlileb@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:46:10 -0400 (EDT)

95 years if the copyright was renewed. But if a book was published before 1964
and the copyright was not renewed, it only remained in copyright for 26 years.

I suspect this book wasn't renewed.

Mortensen for some reason is huge right now. Even his International Photography
magazine plates are getting bucks. I think he did a lot of junk, personally.
But his fights with Ansel Adams in Camera Craft are fun to read.