[pure-silver] Re: Mixing

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:28:28 -0500

I found this on michaelandpaula.com and it was written by Sandy King the inventor of Pyrocat-Hd

Dan,

Sodium carbonate can indeed be substittued on a weight per weight basis in the Pyrocat-HD formula. The only problem is that sodium carbonate is much less soluble in water than potassium carbonate and you must adjust for this in mising the stock and working solutions.

For more information have a look at my article on Pyro developers in the Writings on Azo at this site.

Sandy King

Lee Carmichael

At 02:59 PM 9/16/2005, you wrote:
crystalline maybe it!
It means decahydrate, which is equivalent to approx 27g of
anhydrous!