[pure-silver] Re: Migration Photo Resources At tundraware.com

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:55:48 -0500

On 08/12/2015 04:45 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

I am in the process of migrating the archive of photographic resources
hosted at www.tundraware.com to a new server. The new server is up and
running, but it will be a few hours before everything is transferred over.

Nothing is changing from your point of you. As always, the archive will be
at:

http://www.tundraware.com/Photography/Archives

... And - as always - if you have material germane to traditional monochrome
photography you want added to this archive please send it to me privately
for inclusion in the archive.

Well, I lied - it didn't take very long for the files to propagate.
The archive is up and running happily on the new server.