[pure-silver] Re: Make your own

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:55:05 -0800 (PST)

It is fairly old news, but perhaps not here.

The "problem" from my very narrow and selfish point of view, is that the person
behind it is very secretive and does not really welcome contact and
interaction. He HAS stated that he intends to interact more in the future. In
the mean time, I suspect he wishes his work was still unknown.

He has a lot of work to do and bugs to workout, but I see no reason the right
person could not pull it off. Perhaps he just wishes to work in peace, and only
"interact" once he is successful. Some professionals are like that.

Ray