[pure-silver] M.I.L.K. photo contest of 199-2000

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:08:03 -0500

December 6, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

I wonder if anyone knows anything about the M.I.L.K. photo contest of
1999-2000 ("Moments of Intimacy, Love and Kinship").

I've just done a bit of a search online via Google and there are plenty of
references. But I can't find anything out of the bumf or book sale
categories. I'd like to know if anything came of this project. They said at
the outset that they intended to develop the file of images into a
profitable sales venue for the photogs concerned (which includes me! I won
a place in the book 'Love').

But nothing has come from them in years, and I see nothing in the media.
They said their intent was to be the Family of Man exhibit of the
twenty-first century. But I see no evidence of that.

Anyway, just curious about any inside knowledge anyone might have.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
website: www.heylloyd.com