[pure-silver] MACO products

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:48:52 -0800

I got this post off the infrared list. I thought some of you might
find it interesting;

*********************************

Interesting forward from MACO Germany, in particular their once-a-
year 'odd-size' availability (see last part of this message, with on
my request additional data/prices for long-rolls as used for
panorama/Circut).

PS: if you order, don't hesitate to also express your wish for a
'deeper' (and faster) IR film....;))

On 8 Dec 2004 at 12:44, photo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]
>  ILFOFIX powder      -only per special order, minimum 200 x 5 l
>  Paper Fixer         -LP-FIX SUPRA
>  2000 RT Fixier      -LP-FIX SUPRA
>  2000 TL complete set-LP-2000 TL  complete set #LPP24
>  Ilfostop            -LP-CITRIN
>  Washaid             -nothing to offer, because of LP-FIX NEUTRAL no deman=
>  Ilfotol             -LP-MASTERPROOF (much better, there is no comparison)
>  Ilfoclean           -nothing
>  Bioclean            -nothing
>  MG Filter Set       -LP #FIL8 + #FIL15
>  Controlstrips       -R3 Controlstrips #RF4035
>

>  Multigrade MG       -Multispeed is coated onto a thicker base, a little b=
it
>  MG de Luxe           warmer image tone, higher silver content. (Like Agfa
>                       Multicontrast 1:1)
>  MG IV RC 1M         -MS 1F    (310)
>  MG IV RC 44M        -MS 2M    (312)
>  MG IV RC 25M        -nothing to offer, sorry
>  MG Portfolio        -nothing to offer
>  MG RC Warmtone      -nothing to offer
>  Ilfospeed RC        -special order, minimum 2.500 EURO, 6-7 weeks del.tim=
>  MG IV FB 1K         -Multibrom F oder Oriental VC-FB
>  MG IV FB 5K         -nothing to offer
>  MG FB Warmtone      -Oriental VC-FB-Warmtone
>  Ilfobrom Galerie FB -Oriental New Seagull G
>
>  In the next three months the Ilford Mobberley company will CONVERT
>the real existent stock of non converted products. In gigantic
>volumes. To higher prices
>  as before. Does the "old" factory in Scotland will find an investor?
>  Nobody knows.
>
>  Some new informations round around the MACO product range:
>  MULTIBROM F          -continous production, old prices.
>  expo RF 2+3+4        -see Multibrom F, but 10% higher prices.
>  expo RF              -CHLOROBROMID-Emulsion, like Agfa Record Rapid.
>  ORIENTAL VC          -new: German converting into 10 sheet pouches.
>                        #AGV17F 30x40/10   *   23,60
>                        #AGV19F 40x50/10   *   39,70
>                        #WT17F  30x40/10   *   26,00
>                        #WT19F  40x50/10   *   44,80
>  CHAMPION              MACO ist selling two different CHAMPION developers:
>                        PROMICROL Negativ-developer
>                        MULTICONTRAST Positiv-Edeveloper.
>                        PROMICROL 1l conc. 1+9 or 1+14, 6 bottles per carto=
>                        Article #CF11      * 9,90,
>                        MULTICONTRAST 5l, 1+2 bis 1+12,2 cans per carton, )
>                        Article #CP15      * 34,90,
>
>  Please note:
>  in JANUARY 2005 MACO is cutting every "crazy size" of R3 sheet films.
>  For example:  7"x17"; 11"x14"; 16x20" and so on.
>  Minimum order quantity: 50 sheets per size.
>  The price is * 86,11 per sqm.
>  With this information everyone should be able to calculate his own
>special size based onto 50 sheets as an order minimum.
>  Example:
>   7"x17"/50  total *   333,00
>  11"x14"/50  total *   422,00
>  16"x20"/50  total *   888,00
>  20"x24"/50  total * 1.334,00
>  (all films are packed as 5x10 sheets).
>  ORDER DEAD LINE:
>  31. January 2005 order arrival in Hamburg/Germany.

Addition WJ, after consultation with MACO:
xxxxxxxx
Yes, this particular stock still exists as uncut rolls of 50,8cm x
10m, with 40 rolls still left, as Article RF70 a 353 euro plus taxes.

Same roll can be cut down to smaller sizes, a few price-samples:

12,7cm (5") x10m  *  88,20
20,3cm (8") x10m  * 141,00
30,5cm (12")x10m  * 211,90
40,6cm (16")x10m  * 282,00