[pure-silver] Re: Lunar Eclipse

  • From: Helge Nareid <hn.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 22:29:32 +0100

On 27/07/2018 21:01, `Richard Knoppow wrote:

Longest lunar eclipse of the century visible in Africa and Europe. I didn't check the times so it may already have happened. I wonder if anyone photographed it or if its not happened yet, will photograph it.
In Cambridge (the english one) we have had a long heatwave of 54 days with about 1mm of rainfall in total until yesterday. Today the weather broke, and we have had thunderstorms and cloud cover during the crucial hours.

That's English weather for you ...

- Regards
   The Horrible Helge