[pure-silver] Re: Looking For El-Nikkor Lens Caps

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:15:51 -0400

If you're good with a compas and X-Acto knife, you can build a cap out of paper
or leather (or both) and glue. You just want to keep the dust off, not enter a
beauty contest right? You can also remove the lens and put it in a box between
printing sessions. I have the original case for my now defunct EL Nikkor
50/f2.8. I used to just screw it back into the case and cap it. Although that
didn't even help - as it ended up getting eaten by mold anyway.

E.