[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Positive Developing Kit

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 09:56:45 -0700

This sounds like the film made for direct duplicating of negatives. If so its a special kind of reversal film based on a kind of solarization. I may have the data sheet and will look for it.

On 5/24/2016 9:33 AM, Martin magid wrote:

I purchased a supply of film from a photographer's widow, and discovered that it includes a frozen batch of Kodak 35mm B&W positive film, ASA 4. This film required a developing kit sold by Kodak, which I do not have.

Does anyone have such a kit they are willing to sell, or the formulas for the several solutions involved in the developing process?

Marty

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx