[pure-silver] Re: J&C Ortho 4x5 question

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 06:12:45 -0700

Speedy, If you loaded it all the same way, that is, with the same
orientation out of the box; you could waste just one sheet by opening the
holder. That way you'd know whether you had the remainder in correctly or
reversed. It would be sad to waste all the film and time and photographs.
Or, you could just shoot with one sheet and develop it; then you'd know
whether the others needed to be reversed.
Bob