[pure-silver] Re: Is the list dead??

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:03:33 +0100

I knew it: we are all just masochists here :-)

Love,
Snoopy

C.Breukel@xxxxxxx wrote:
..contemplating how to tackle this slightly underexposed and
underdeveloped 8*10 negative (and with quite some flare from the sun,
low from the left, just outside the image..I did shield the sun away
with the dark slide, guess the single coat from the Symmar shows..so a
further reduction of contrast). Processed in a staining developer
(PyrocatMC)..

Printing on a high grade is not statisfactory, the negative needs punch.
So I was thinking about silver intensification(In-5) and/or bleach and
redevelop in a staining developer..

Best,

Cor