[pure-silver] Re: Interesting article about an old lens on Wired.com

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:00:15 +0200

Interesting, but for those who hang out on the Large Format Forum or
practice wet plate collodion it is a bit of (as we say in Dutch): "an
open door"..in the sense that old optics are cherished and recognized
for or a long time already..for example Petzval lenses from say around
1880 are praised, sought after and highly over priced (my opinion,
because I do not want to pay that much ..;-)..).

Best,

Cor

Wired.com