[pure-silver] Re: Imapro QCR-120

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

I get good results w/my Agfa Alto on 4x5 although I haven't enlarged beyond
16x20. The QCR-45 Film Recorder seems to spec a little higher than the Alto but
there's not much info on the  QCR-45 Film Recorder that I could find.
I use a setting for 100 asa chrome film and end up over developing to gain
contrast.

Still in the throes of building my new studio so I have to use my iPhone for
most of my interneting etc which is somewhat limiting..
Ran into a lot of issues w/the new place..