[pure-silver] Re: Ilford Universal Developer

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:49:37 +0100

janet ness a écrit :

I bought some Ilford chemistry from a local photography school that was closing last month. Among my purchases is a 5 litre jug of Ilford PQ Universal developer. This is a liquid developer, with a label that says "for Australia," and gives times for both paper and film. Is it really that universal? I was planning to use it for paper. Does anyone know anything about this product?
Janet Ness
Hi Janet !
It's a very good and economical paper dev. in liquid form.
It can be used to dev. sheet film provided you follow the instructions for time and dilution. Do not try it for 35 mm film, unless you like grainy negs.
At some time this king of products was standard. I've formulas from Gevaert, Agfa and Lumiere.
If you want to mix some, I've an approaching formula.
Enjoy it !
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière