[pure-silver] Re: Ilford Universal Developer

  • From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 17:40:18 +1000

At www.ilford.com, go to Products, them Black and White, then open the pdf document called Paper Developers, and there's some info.
==========================
At 04:31 PM 7/02/2006, you wrote:

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
I bought some Ilford chemistry from a local photography school that was closing last month. Among my purchases is a 5 litre jug of Ilford PQ Universal developer. This is a liquid developer, with a label that says "for Australia," and gives times for both paper and film. Is it really that universal? I was planning to use it for paper. Does anyone know anything about this product?

Janet Ness