[pure-silver] Re: I think I'm in love

  • From: David Parmet <dparmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:01:19 -0400

To be honest it's as much an issue of money as it is of intellectual and
aesthetic bandwidth. After five years I'm finally getting my arms around
MF (square format, exposure, etc.) and with three small children around
the house moving up to LF sometimes feels like it would be just one more
insurmountable project.

Maybe in a few years... of course by then we'll all be rolling our own
film.