[pure-silver] High Contrast paper developer

  • From: İbrahim Pamuk Genel Müdür Yardımcısı - Vestel Savunma Sanayi A.Ş <ibrahim.pamuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:23:30 +0200

Hi,

I shot infrared film and like to use hard paper. Actually Ilford RC 24M
semi-matt is actually what I need. Unfortunately I can not find it 20*24 in
grade 4. The best I can find is 3 and it's rare. It would be proper to use
variable contrast, but 24M got the best surface as it tastes to me. It does not
shine when look from various angles. It is easy to retouch also. Can any one
recommend a high contrast paper developer which will boost grade 3 to grade 4
or even further?

Regards,

Ibrahim Pamuk