[pure-silver] Re: Getting Permission

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:09:22 +0200

Selon "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> George
>
> Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. How do they charge you when you take a
> picture from the outside? Couldn't you just walk up, take a picture and walk
> away? They could get my money for that, could they?

I've never tried making a pict here. Been there only for work, without time to
take a snapshot (or even willing to, as I always carry a PS in my bag...). But
there are signs everywhere stating that it is forbident to take a picture, and
having discussed with a visitor, he told me they ask for money if you ask for
permission. You may take a pict and go away without problems unless you try to
set the 8x10 camera....
The funniest problem seen by a court was the guy asking for money for pictures
of a volcano in Auvergne ! He owns the place, it is an agrucultural land, the
volcano being extinct for centuries, so it is hard to tell on the picture if
it's his volcano or another...