[pure-silver] Re: Fwd: Kentona, response from Freestyle Photo

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I was waiting for that.
Unfortunately, no. It doesn't help.
Does it mention Harman anywhere on the box or label?

I was wondering if they changed over to the Ilford code system, but the numbers
you gave me look different... either the paper is older, or perhaps harman is
keeping the Kentmere number system.

Ray

The other tests Richard suggests would be very informative, so if you have no
intention on returning it to Harman, then you could extract some interesting
info for others... by doing the "Richard" Tests.

OK, No, not very fun. I agree.

Ray