[pure-silver] Fotospeed lith paper problems

  • From: Robert Krawiec <robk64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with
Fotospeed's lith paper...

I'm fairly experienced with lith, using Maco, Moersch
and Fotospeed's own lith developer, and a whole bunch
of papers with decent results. Except Fotospeed's
paper! All I seem to get is very pepper-foggy looking
prints.

Is there a trick with this paper?!

My last attempt was using Fotospeed developer (50ml A
+ 50ml B + 50ml old brown + 1200ml water). Foma and
Kentona came out great, but not Fotospeed!

Thanks

Rob K.