[pure-silver] Re: <For Sale> Linhof Technikardan S 45 View Camera

  • From: RobC <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 02:39:55 +0100

In fact my website design was inspired (euphamism for plagiarised) from the
wordpress theme "hemingway" but I just used the screen split with menus at
bottom which leaves the important bit at the top free for images. But the whole
thing is coded from ground up by me. It's not a wordpress implementation. The
image handling I use is not available in the wordpress version.