[pure-silver] Re: <For Sale> Linhof Technikardan S 45 View Camera

  • From: Myron Gochnauer <goch@xxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:16:01 -0300

On May 5, 2009, at 3:06 PM, RobC wrote:

LOL...

Thankyou,

Go on spoil yourself. You know it makes sense. :)

I used up that excuse a few weeks ago on a Master Technika. When I see that grey-beard looking back at me from the mirror, I figure I'd better not push my luck with Anne too far... :-)

At 05/05/2009 14:52 -0300, you wrote:
You would have to put up those pictures, wouldn't you!  drool...

What a lovely, well-executed design!

On May 4, 2009, at 6:21 PM, RobC wrote:

For Sale my Linhof Technikardan S 45. Same as current production model except for some very minor cosmetic changes Linhof have made since I bought mine. e.g. they now use levels with green oil in them. Mine are clear fluid.
See: http://www.visualperception.net/linhof for dull details.

FREE Shipping