[pure-silver] Re: Fog pictures (was: am I on?)

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 17:48:42 -0700

I've photographed the Golden Gate bridge with the fog moving-in around it.
Likewise trees, rocks, etc. You simply need to make sure the fog is in zone
7-8 so that it will print white and not gray. You have to base your
exposure on those things that are not in the fog as well. So a good spot
meter really helps. Or an incident meter. An averaging reflected meter will
tend to make the fog appear gray and lifeless.

Jim