[pure-silver] Re: Fog or Light Leak

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:16:11 -0500

Not the camera. This is like exposing each sheet with the silhouette of the sheet above it.

Most likely I had the sheets fanned out a bit when some light hit them.

Knowing it wasn't fog was helpful. Thanks all.

I'll look at the camera again. It's a Rolleiflex 2.8C. It's in pretty good shape.
I recently had a roll of 120 go funny.

Not having much luck lately.

E.

On Nov 29, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Eric Neilsen Photo wrote:

The pattern of the cut ends in the corner of each sheet shows up in
all the sheets, out of focus and soft.