[pure-silver] Re: Fog or Light Leak

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:07:52 -0600

Elias, Refresh my memory, does the Delta 100 have paper interleaving? Does
the fog have an even appearance or mottled? If the density in question is
uniform, I'd guess more fog, but where are you loading and unloading? The
whole process of box to holder to tank, or tray needs explaining.

Has the box traveled any where? and was it good from the start?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226