[pure-silver] Re: Flooded print

  • From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:06:03 -0700

Thankfully this time, it wasn't that big of a deal.  It would have been a nice to have, and worth the try, but not worth paying a pro to do.  What I think I ran into was that the dirt from being underwater got on the print and hardened when the print dried out.   That made it extremely tough to get off an emulsion that was barely there in the first place.

I could have scanned the dirt, but that would have taken an extremely long time to repair in photoshop and frankly the image just wasn't worth it to me.  The last one is one of the wife's high school pictures.  That one is.

Mark