[pure-silver] Re: Fixer Hydration

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:10:14 -0800 (PST)

To dissolve crystalline thio the trick was using a "tea bag"

Just put the thiosulphate in a piece of cheese cloth
["hypo-bag"]
Put water in a bucket/wide mouuth bottle and put the "hypo-bag"
hanging on the top of the container.
A few hours later (over night was my preference) the hypo will
be dissolved without effort.