[pure-silver] Re: Finally, A Camera Worthy Of Digital...

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:12:10 GMT

By the way,

now that everyone wants to go digital, there is a gas station just north of
Ashland, Oregon, on the I-5 that is charging  .25 cents per gallon.

That is if you pay in silver the gas is .25 usd per gallon!!!

That's right my friends .25 cents (silver coin) per gallon of gas.

Next question.

Does any one remember how to recover silver from exhausted fix?

baba