[pure-silver] Re: Film for sale

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:22:53 GMT

Film??? Film for sale?  How about donation????  bulk 35mm black & white or 120?
I'm a recently retired teacher with a contentious attitude.  I've been spending
my newly discovered freetime with the children of migrent farm workers in Yolo
County.  I give the kids donated cameras.  I give them b/w film (35mm and/or
120).  I show them some magazines (library discard rack), get out of the way,
and have some coffee. There is a cadre of older kids who have taken over the
lab work.. Some of these little Wascals are really smart!  Smart as in MFA
smart. So far we have produced 6 books of childrens eye view of the world.  All
thanks to donations. As for myself, I don't have to wear a tie, socks, nor
suffer those endless chickenshit meetings where the supreme being lies.  I've
been told by the up and coming Jr. Troll that even looking at this screen could
endanger your promotional opportunities. YOU HAVE BEEN SO ADVISED. I've been
listed by the U C / Davis Latino-Studies/outreach as "Resource teacher and
Usual Suspect." be well and continued disruption. baba of:
babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.