[pure-silver] Re: Film for sale

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 19:21:20 -0500

On 07/08/2013 06:31 PM, Robert Randall wrote:
Hi Tim,

I have a number of items for sale that might be of interest to the list
members, but I’m not sure if it is acceptable to reference items for sale on
eBay to the list members. Is it acceptable?

Bob

Two points:

1) I no longer host or moderate the list.  I do think it is OK if you
   put ADV or 4SALE in the Subject line.

2) You posted this question to the entire list :)

P.S. I get first dibs anyway :)