[pure-silver] FW: Question; Lenses for Fuji GX860III camera

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:52:10 -0400

DEAR LIST,
        Below is an e-mail from a friend who is searching for info for
lenses (to decide which to buy and where he might find them) for the Fuji
GX860III which he already bought.
Does anyone on this list know where he can find the info and where he might
purchase the lenses he wants?  We have already found one lens each at
Adorama and B&H but need more info on the whole line of lenses and who might
be selling more of them.  The camera is out of production so he knows he
will have to buy mostly used lenses.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB