[pure-silver] Re: FW: Message from Bob Shanebrook

  • From: Dennis P <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:50:47 -0700

I just posted the link and name to the APUG forum where they have people dedicated to film and emulsion making.

Dennis
On Jul 30, 2010, at 9:01 AM, BOB KISS wrote:

DEAR PURE SILVER,
            I just received this from a friend.  Please read below…
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

From: robert.breslawski@xxxxxxxxx <robert.breslawski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Message from Bob Shanebrook
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 8:17 PM

All:

See:

http://makingkodakfilm.com

My 6+ year post-retirement book is finally available for sale.

The book gives a simple but thorough description of film manufacturing with over 130 photograph and over 25 diagrams of how Kodak makes film today.

If you want one now is the time to order.

I am not printing a large number so I hope to sell out. The information is unique. It contains far more information on film manufacturing than Kodak has ever made public. It is unlikely that this information will be available from other sources. Kodak rights to republish anything that is in the book.

I have received favorable endorsements and reviews so I think people will enjoy the book.

Please share this email with anyone that might be interested in the book. I financed the project and am self-publishing so I will greatly appreciate your forwarding this announcement.

Bob

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5326 (20100730) __________

http://www.eset.com