[pure-silver] FW: Message from Bob Shanebrook

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:01:35 -0400

DEAR PURE SILVER,

            I just received this from a friend.  Please read below.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

From: robert.breslawski@xxxxxxxxx <robert.breslawski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Message from Bob Shanebrook
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 8:17 PM

All:

See:

http://makingkodakfilm.com

My 6+ year post-retirement book is finally available for sale.

The book gives a simple but thorough description of film manufacturing with
over 130 photograph and over 25 diagrams of how Kodak makes film today.

If you want one now is the time to order.

I am not printing a large number so I hope to sell out. The information is
unique. It contains far more information on film manufacturing than Kodak
has ever made public. It is unlikely that this information will be available
from other sources. Kodak rights to republish anything that is in the book.

I have received favorable endorsements and reviews so I think people will
enjoy the book.

Please share this email with anyone that might be interested in the book. I
financed the project and am self-publishing so I will greatly appreciate
your forwarding this announcement.

Bob