[pure-silver] FS Friday - Epson Perfection 2450 Flatbed w/film holders

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:28:20 -0500

For sale: gently-used Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, with original CD
(Scanner software for Win and Mac, Epson TWAIN, Epson Smart Panel,
SilverFastSE, electronic reference guide), and original manual.
Also includes the following film holders: 4x5, 120/220, and 35mm.
Complete info & specs here:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductQuickSpec.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=9679213&category=&modeloid=14558&infoType=Overview
and here:
http://www.epson.com/pdf/Perf2450Phto.pdf
I have used this for the past few years with VueScan, for outstanding negative
scans, and I would continue to use this but for the fog which has developed on
the underside of the scanner glass.  Despite the encouragement of several list
members to dismantle this for cleaning, I simply am not sufficiently
mechanically inclined to take this on.
For $45.00 plus shipping (TBD based on location; sending from zip 20902), I
will pack it securely in the original box w/cushioning, and include a printed
copy of the instructions, with illustrations, for dismantling & glass cleaning.
My main goal here is to keep this out of the landfill, or worse.
Best to all,Adrienne Moumin
B&W photographs and photo-collages: www.picturexhibit.com
Photos @ Saatchi Gallery: www.tinyurl.com/hw6r3
Handmade jewelry:  www.droolerystore.com