[pure-silver] FS Friday. Early warnings

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:24:12 -0800 (PST)

These are items that are not up for sale yet, but will be in the next few
months.  Given the cost and logistics of moving them, I figure it's better to
start posting now in case anyone who is interested can communicate that to me &
start planning on how they will get the item.  I truly do not want to ship any
of this.  These are located in Chicago.  These will also be posted to
Craigslist and the large format forum, etc once I get to a point where I can
close up shop & sell them, but if anyone seriously wants any of this and puts
some money down on them, they will be held for them.  The official sale should
be starting in March or April.

I will be selling:

Omega D2V XL w/aristo cold light and condensers.

Omega D5 XL w/aristo cold light
DeVere 5108 table top 8x10 Enlarger w/240 Rodagon and various lens boards and
film carrier masks.

The densitometer and 11x14 deep tanks previously mentioned here sold in a
couple hours once they were posted on the large format forum yesterday.   The
C22 Mamiya and Hasselblad ext. tubes are still available and are posted there.

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84470
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84471
Also I am selling lots of misc. Jobo stuff on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/eric_and_yui/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

We got a preliminary estimate on our move to Bangkok for $8100 using a 20ft
shipping container.  Add a couple tickets to get there and whatever other misc
moving costs we'll incur and one can see that ain't gonna happen.  So a lot of
what I have will be either stored here or sold as the potential to earn THB
there with this analog gear is slim to none doesn't warrant the cost of
shipping it.

There will be a lot of other items that will be going up for sale in the near
future such as 4 ft. light boxes, and possibly some cameras as that is an
internal debate I'm having with myself daily.  Do I keep my 8x10 and do contact
printing processes?  Will I be able to find/afford the film for it?  Do I ship
my chemistry?  Keep my 4x5?  Blad?  Flatfiles? etc etc etc......
More to follow.

Eric