[pure-silver] Re: FILTER FACTOR FOR #52

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:05:41 -0400

On Jul 9, 2008, at 2:53 AM, C.Breukel@xxxxxxx wrote:

Indeed 2 stops. Bob, I wonder for what purpose are you using a green filter?

I can't speak for Bob, but I find that Caucasian skin tones look wonderful shot through a light green filter. On black and white film, of course. TMY+[Xtol or PC-TEA]+light-green filter is my favorite combination for portraits. My Rollei Hellgrün filter has a factor of only 1 stop, so it's fairly convenient as well.

Best regards,
unsubscribe from there.