[pure-silver] Re: Efke processing

  • From: <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:19:36 -0400

Not me, that's for sure.  But the 25 min thing works like a champ.  Efke 25
really sings this way, so I now know what the fuss is about with this film.  I
want to do some outdoor portraiture with it to see how that looks.  I've got a
hunch it will be real nice. The "rule" is that semi-ortho films are better for
men, but I want to try it on women too.  I think it will carry the fine skin
tones and textures very well.

> From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/05/27 Fri PM 02:07:22 EDT
> To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx