[pure-silver] Re: Cokin Gradual filter

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:41:45 -0700

At 09:37 AM 6/7/2006 +0200, Breukel, C. \(HKG\) wrote:

Guess I caused some confusion here by using the term dodge, although I
used the "" signs around it...;-)..

What I want is to be able to hold back the sky during exposure of a B&W
negative

Just use a ND grad and be done with it. They come in 1, 2, and 3 stop grad and they come in hard and soft transition. Every possible requirement is covered. Almost...

But I would not recommend Cokin. Lee, Hi-Tech, B+W, Heliopan, and Tiffen are "professional" filters of known really good quality.

IMHO,

:-)

Jim