[pure-silver] Re: Cleaning Plexiglas

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 22:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

"Please... never, ever, use cleaners containing ammonia. Cleaners such as
Windex or 409 will harm your new piece of acrylic."

Hah!  Windex is the 1st thing I used! Oh well I'll have to get a cleaner w/out
ammonia from now on.

I just tried Prazio drum cleaner and I am surprised that didn't get the last
bit off.  I'll try to find eucalyptus oil.

Eric