[pure-silver] Re: Cleaning Nova Clips?

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:07:17 +0100

Thanks everybody for the tips, appreciated! I did use the dichromate in
the past when I obtained my very dirty second hand Nova. It did remove
quite some stain, but not all. I rather stay away from dichromate if not
realy needed..

> bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-David Beyer
>
> I imagine your streaking is due to some other cause, and you should
> investigate that. You do wash _and dry_ the clip between using it, do
you
> not?

Good point here Jean-David!

I have 5 of these clips and rotate them, and let them drip off in
between, I'll pay more attention to really drying them also!

Thanks,

Cor